Please download only the Teamviewer version recommended by our support team!
Teamviewer :: Installation instructions for Ubuntu:
- Open your Downloads folder. Right click on an empty space and select ‘Open in Terminal‘
- Type sudo apt-get install gdebi Type Y and Enter to continue to download files and install gdebi
- Type sudo gdebi teamviewerxxxxxx.deb (Replace the file name with the one in your Downloads folder)
- If the install fails with dependency errors, type sudo apt-get -f install
- Retry step 2 if necessary
Firefox :: Installation instructions for Ubuntu:
- Open your Downloads folder. Right click on the file and click ‘Extract here‘
- Copy the firefox folder to your home directory and open it.
- Right click the Firefox file named firefox and click ‘make link’
- Copy the link firefox to the client PC Desktop